(My photo inspiration).
My line inspiration= It was a hard decision, but I didn’t have a choice.
Red= Causal Connectives, Blue= Temporal Connectives
Why was nobody listening to me? Everyone one was fussing over formal, while a zombie apocalypse was happening right before my eyes! “Hello?!” I screamed in desperation. Still nobody even looked at me. I had to do something, otherwise the whole school would be dead at once! I ran to stand next to my best friend Jessie, I waved my hands in front of her eyes to try to get her attention, and I realised something was terribly wrong with her. As soon as I had waved my hands she collapsed.
When I looked at the zombies they where standing right before my eyes. Under different circumstances it would have been wrong. Nevertheless I did it. It was a hard decision but I had no choice. I ran to the fire alarm and hit it. At first nothing happened. Then water spewed all over everyone. The teacher started to scream at me, I turned to look at the zombies, but nothing was there…
hello my name is drink i love it is so yummy water yum yum yum
This is a photo of the Japanese flag.
Japan is in the continent Asia.
Japan is in the Northern Hemisphere.
The capital city of Japan is Tokyo.
The population of Japan is approximately 126.3
The national language of Japan is Japanese.
The currency of Japan is Japanese Yen.
A connection between Australia and Japan is that they
are both democracies.
To say 'hello' in Japanese you say 'Kon'nichiwa'.
Japans neighbouring countries are,Russia (To the North),
China (To the North West),North Korea (To the West)
and South Korea (To the West).
Today we have been learning about ‘Commenting Guidelines’. This is my ranking of the least helpful comments, to the most helpful comments.
- I think that number 7 is the least helpful because it doesn’t include enough detail. Why do they like the story? It also does not start any conversation or any new ideas. 1/10
- Number 6 is another one of the least helpful comments because it has nothing to do with school work. If the person who wrote this comment wanted to talk about their sister, they should of done so during break time. It also has lots of grammatical errors. 3/10
- I think that number 1 is unhelpful because it includes LOTS of grammatical errors, and slang. This is ok etiquette for messaging a friend on the weekend, but not ok for school related things. 4/10
- Number 4 is unhelpful because it has lots of spelling and grammatical errors, and also has nothing to do with school.
- Number 8 is helpful, but I think it is very in your face. Whoever wrote this comment could of asked about Paul’s opinion in a nicer manner. 7/10
- I think that number 5 is a helpful comment and is a perfectly themed comment for school. 8/10
- Number 3 is a great comment because whoever wrote this comment has complimented Tanias work. They have also started a new conversation by saying “has anyone else read The Giver?” 8.5/10
- I think that the most helpful comment by far is number 2 as it has correct grammar and punctuation, it is a related topic to school and is polite and easy to read. 10/10
As I walked through the forest I felt so peaceful,
so calm and happy,
that was before I saw a strange sight.
A monkey was walking right
up to me, while he was peeling a banana
He looked me right in the face and laughed at me!
Then he frowned and pointed at something
behind me I turned around, but nothing was there! As soon
as I turned back around
the monkey was gone, and as a result of my stupidness,
my pouch full of
clothes, money and water was gone too!
Even though he was a monkey, and did not know any better,
i felt so outraged which was caused
by the fact that he was so rude to me!
He laughed at me and then stole all of my supplies!
So I decided to
find this monkey and get my supplies back...
Hi, my name is Eva.♥︎
I am 11 years old and love to play tennis.
My favourite food are burritos.
I play the saxophone and love to sing.
My favourite colour is Pink.
My favourite movie is 'Wild Child.'
1. This is a photo of the Chinese flag-
2. China is in the continent Asia.
3. China is apart of the Northern Hemisphere.
4. The capital of China is Beijing.
5. The population of China is around 1.4 billion people!
6. The national language of China is Mandarin. Around 73%
of the people there speak
people in China speak Mandarin as their fluent language!
7. The currency of China is called Renminbi.
8. A connection between China and Australia is that they both
have lots of deserts and
9. Something I find interesting about China is that it is one
of the most
in the world!
10. Some Of China's neighbouring countries are,
Mongolia (to the North),
Nepal (to the South West), India
(to the South West), Vietnam (to the South)
and Thailand (to the South).